Automatic Plan-Make things Automatic-Debt, Savings, and Investments
- Figure out Where all of your Money is Going
- Make things Automatic-Debt, Savings, and Investments
- Make paying off Credit Cards a Priority
- Add additional payments to the Debt you like the least
- Pay off home early
- Make sure you and your loved ones are taken care of
- Build wealth and give!
- Pay for my entire Spring Break and not have money to actually pay that
- Balance Transfer and not be able to pay off the debt before the 0% ends
- Open up Store Credit Cards with very high interest rates
- Use the Card to Buy inventory for my business
- Basically live off of my credit card for 3 months
Once you have accomplished paying off your credit cards, stopped accumulating any more debt, and have officially cut up those credit cards, pat yourself on the back step 3 is in the books. Make paying off your credit cards a priority, they are the worst. They have the highest interest rate, get you into the most trouble, and overall are just a curse for 99% of the world. So cross it off the list and say good-bye credit cards.