- Purchase my Spring Break Cancun on my C.C.(this doesn't mean Country Club)
- Do balance transfers with the hope to pay off the bill before interest rate goes up, while still buying stuff on my C.C.
- Living off my C.C
- Not keeping track of what I actually spend
- Keep track of what I am spending
- Make sure I have enough money in my checking/savings to pay the bill by the due date
- Be very careful, remember how much I dislike Citibank I do not want to give them any money ever
The lesson I take out of this is I want to not use my Credit Card ever again and it may be possible in the near future, but as of right now I am treating it like both a Tool and Evil, if I do use a credit card in the future it must be this way!