Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fitness-Joe Rogan Made Me Do It-Day 2

So how am I doing Fruitastic, maybe Vegantacular.  These are not words in the English dictionary, not like I've been paging through the book looking for these words, but my guess not there.

Day 1 went well, no meat, mostly fruit and veggies.  So I stuck to the plan so far unless dairy is a no go(which it sorda is), then I failed.  I had some greek yogurt and milk/cream in my coffee.  I went a little crazy on the nuts(no funny punch line needed), so that was my biggest downfall.  But I ate and felt full, don't feel like I overate at all.  I really wanted a pizza and a soda, but will power held out.

Here's what Day 2 looks like:

Breakfast
  • Coffee with cream/milk
  • apple
Lunch
  • grapes
  • salad with veggies and some oil/cilantro dressing
  • carrots
Dinner
  • Bean salad
  • Nuts
  • Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment