Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fitness-Joe Rogan Made Me Do It-Day 4

I have discovered a small portion of the Vegan world.  Day 3 was a success for eating Vegan and Fruitarian.  I purchased some mini corn dogs, or veggie corn dogs, whatever is in those things.  They were very good, much better than I anticipated.  So I did eat the whole box, so that probably ruined whatever weight loss this would have for eating the delicious pieces of goodness.  Day 5 will have every good intention of completing this small journey, but I will be arriving in Nicaragua Friday night and eating only fruits and vegetables may not be on the menu.  I will give an overview as soon as I can, but so far Vegan is..........



Day 4

Breakfast
  • KIND bar
  • banana
  • strawberries
Lunch
  • Vegan burrito
  • blackberries
  • Cliff bar
Dinner
  • Blueberries
  • Banana
  • Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment