Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day at the Gym

So I had big plans of waking up early and heading to the gym close by my work so I could workout and go for a swim. Well since I stayed up a little late the alarm clock and I did not agree it was time to wake up. However I did go to the gym with limited time and did a complete workout, swimming will be after work:) Did I really just do a smiley face, I’m rethinking my sexuality after that, but I digress.

So I had less time to workout so I switched up. I decided to combine exercises to give myself less rest time this way getting done faster. Just remember to lower your usual weight so you can get through both exercises. Here is an example of what I did 8 To Be Great Of Course:

Incline Press>Bicep Curl

Lat Pulldown>Tricep Press

Pylo StepUps>Shoulder Press (with Kettleballs, I love those things)

Pylo Jumps>Ab wheel (Pylo with Kettleballs)

I was able to get my workout done in less than 45 minutes and that includes a warm-up and stretch. Also a couple last pieces of information do not leave ice on a leather couch overnight your girlfriend will despise you for at least a week(general estimate of course) and I lost 3.5 pounds this week. So I am getting closer to that 225 pound goal where I want to be. Stay Consistent with Steven Donovan.

No comments:

Post a Comment