Sunday, April 11, 2010

Make Extra Cash-Hobbies

First I would like to define hobby. A hobby is something that you love to do and if you made the choice this would be one of the interests that you would do for the rest of your life.

So as far as my Basketball ideas, they have been coming along nicely. The AAU team I did not put everything into it that I should have. I am certainly not giving up on anything dealing with AAU, but it is certainly not the direction I am putting my effort.

The 1st annual Divine Savior/Florida Playmakers Basketball Camp is set for May 1 and is coming along very nicely. It is great to partner with a school and athletic director that is handling a large portion of the day to day functions. My resources will be spent on getting other players/coaches to help with that day along with putting together(mostly done) and practicing how I would like the camp to run.

If all goes well I will be making money for my time, not a lot of money, but more than I would at my part-time job. So don’t forget to put a little extra into what you like and don’t let failing stop you from doing anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment