Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekly Update

So after looking over my budget it has come to my attention that I need more than just a part-time job, go figure right. While I am doing everything I can with mowing lawns, selling things on ebay or amazon, trying to work basketball camps. The fact remains that I need more money coming in. Can I transfer debt around for awhile to stay alive, probably, but I need something that works for 40 hours a week. I need to go on another job hunt. Selling the car is in the works, however I have not received any calls from the listed price. The price I put is probably to high, but that is what is needed to pay off my car. I am considering going to a Ford or Toyota dealer and trading in the vehicle for a cheaper car. This way I can save on payments, insurance, maintenance, and probably gas. I want to have a different vehicle by June 15.

Overall I have spent to much in gas money.
I did a great job last month keeping my total under $100, but now this month is over $150, not good. I need to either watch it more closely or come up with a different way to budget the $100 that I have planned to spend.

Another money transgression I have made is I went over my cell phone bill(terrible I know). I usually have bonus minutes to cover this so I don’t give it much thought, but I ran out on the last month. I went $70 over, but with a simple phone call I was able to save half. So one phone call saved me $35. I will do my best to get rid of the entire total, email or even another call, it’s not like it could hurt anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment