Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Case of the Mondays, Honestly What a Dumb Saying

I know alot of us don’t like going to work, I have a new job and I am working on different business ideas so I enjoy what I do. So the key to having a good Monday is, drum roll please actually Rock Band drum roll...................................
Enjoy what you are doing!!! Here are some ideas to do just that.

· Change things up. So instead of wearing the usual khakis and polo to work, try wearing a shirt and tie or even a suit. You will be surprised how different and good you feel, plus you most likely will get more respect and even get a compliment or two.

· Make a Monday to do list. I keep a notebook with me, one could even say a journal, better yet to bring it back to girls everywhere a diary. I do my best to write down what I eat, goals for the day, things I want to get done, and business ideas. I may not get everything done on that day, but it keeps me focused.

· Have a special day. So if Monday is your toughest day, do something to reward yourself in the morning. I usually choose a Starbucks carmel frappacuino or a Jamba Juice Razzmataz, but you can do whatever you like. Make sure you do your something special in the morning because otherwise you will be thinking of doing that something special all day and you can’t wait to leave.

FITNESS NEWS

· I have officially started the gym routine. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 3-6 pm I will be lifting weights. Everyday that I have off during the week I will be playing basketball for cardio (also to work on drills for the Florida Playmakers Basketball. I will post my workout sometime within the next 2 weeks.

· Today I am also going to calorie count and keep my count very low, somewhere in the 1000 to 1200 range. I think it is a good idea to do this from time to time just to see where you are at. It also keeps you from eating alot that day. Maybe you would have had a bowl of ice cream and since you were counting calories you chose not to.

· Another major reason I am starting to count today was I ate poorly yesterday. Because of a long night I woke up late and ate lunch and for dinner had pizza. So today I’m going to keep myself in check.

Number of Hours watching TV 21.5 in a week, so I’m just a little above average. I did make it to the gym 3 times last week though.



No comments:

Post a Comment