Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Walk In the Park

So here are some random Fitness thoughts and an update on my Special K Diet.

Special K Diet. I have been good so far, well just ok in my eyes. I have ate the 2 Special K meals aka cereal, snacked on Special K bars and Special K crackers, even snacked on fruit when I was hungry. BUT, I have had a little extra when I have my dinners, I eat a meal and half instead of just a regular meal.

Fix Your Diet. What I have done is change the Special K Diet just a little. My biggest problem is eating late and eating extra. So I have switched the lunch and dinner menu around, which means I will be having Special K for dinner along with some fruit.

Walk In the Park. Today is perfect outside. I didn’t want to battle any traffic or people at the gym so I decided to go for a walk. I put on the music and probably walked 5 or 6 miles and to get a little bit extra out of it I did pushups on the way there and back. I feel great and got a little color out of it.

Eight to be Great. Soon to come is my workout and yes I gave it a cool nickname, jealous?!?! Of course you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment